SR Asia is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified International not for profit organization established in 2012 with a vision of Sustainable Asia. The idea was conceived by the program participants and representative of 22 countries during a training program sponsored by Asian Productivity Organisation (APO) Japan and organised then by China Productivity Council in Taipei, Taiwan in 2011 . The concept was to use combined learning on social responsibility as a complement to APO & members National Productivity organization to promote Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by involving private sectors and government. We also implement CSR projects like education to the poor and underprivileged children, Clean India mission etc
SR Asia founders members are duly certified Social responsibility professional trough APO Japan. SR Asia closely works Asian Productivity Organization (APO) Japan and National Productivity Organization (NPO) in the respective countries and have footprint over ten countries in Asia.
SR Asia is duly assessed and registered by IICA, Ministry of corporate affairs, Government of India for undertaking Training and related work to CSR and sustainability. We are member of UN global network India and UNCRD Japan.
Some of the key assignment executed by us are evaluation of CSR projects of power sector companies in India like THDC, IOCL, NTPC, NHPC, Powergrid, RECL, PFC etc.
CSR Impact assessment of Private sector companies like Fieldfresh- walmart group company ( Maharashtra and Haryana), Deki Electronics Ltd – Delhi, Vee technologies – Bangalore, Indy Global ventures – Kerala, EAPL – Himanachal Pradesh, TCI Foundation etc.
SR Asia has prepared CSR and Green Banking Policies for NRB Global Bank Bangladesh.
We have over fifty Assurance done as per AA1000AS Standards in India Indonesia and Malaysia.
Have worked with Industry association in India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia like FICCI, CII, ELCINA, KLIK, BEF, DCCI, BGCCI, IGBSD etc
We have been supported by local government and international agencies like APO Japan, GIZ Germany, European Union, CBI the Netherlands, UNCRD, IPLA, National Productivity Council ( NPC) India, National Productivity Organization Bangladesh, National Productivity Organization Indonesia, Central Bank of Bangladesh, etc.
SR Asia has offered training services on ISO 26000, GRI Reporting, Sustainable Development Goals, Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability Reporting.
1. Breadth of Experience: Have worked in different business categories such as corporations and not-for-profit organizations, small and large businesses. There is valuable cross-learning that comes from applying CSR in a wide range of situations.
2. Depth of Experience: Our people who are passionate about CSR and have started carrier in this area. When selecting a CSR consultant, you need to balance enthusiasm with experience.
3. Diversity: Our CSR consultants are, who reflect the internal and external audiences you need to reach and influence. This means the consultant should have access to a wide range of different opinions and to people of different ages, genders and ethnicities.
4. Building Capacity: Ours are the best CSR consultants and place a high priority on putting themselves out for work. Most aspects of CSR should be and are handled internally. Our consultants promotes client perspectives, value delivered.
5. Experience with Social Change: It’s not enough to have academic credentials and practical experience in business. CSR is about bridging the gap between profit and purpose. This means that your advisors need to understand how social change works and we are there rightly for you.
6. Inspiration: You should find a CSR consultant who inspires you to be provocative in a positive and appropriate way. Ours the best CSR experts are also artists or musicians and has common trait reflecting purpose over mere work.